- Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of skills and processes while under the instruction of a skilled electrician.
- To be able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the "on the job training," progresses by work independently or with others, to undertake tasks as instructed.
- Learning and understanding the importance of Safety within the workspace and overall project(s).
- Learning the variety types of tools and materials required for an electrician to complete a task and or/project.
- To maintain and to ensure general good housekeeping of work area.
- To maintain and act in a professional manner, at all times whether on or off the project while representing Switch Electric, Inc.
- Maintain a good status and learning progress thru the Arizona Builders Alliance Apprenticeship program.
- Be able to utilize required tools and equipment for each specific task as necessary.
- 1-4 years of electrical experience
- Understand the importance of quality
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Must be able to communicate with others to effectively promote efficiency.
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Holidays: 7 paid holidays and one rotating holiday
- Pay it forward Time Off: All employees have (1) additional paid time off to willingly offer their time to serve the community or volunteer at their choice of place, subject to the other terms of the time off policy.
- Health Benefits: All employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
- 401(k) Retirement: The Company provides a 100% match of the first 4% of employee’s contribution each year, to the plan. Eligibility for the plan begins the first day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Education: Switch Electric, Inc., will determine financial contribution for employees pursue of education, upon receiving information such as costs and schedule of classes.